Camille Jayne is known as a successful businesswoman, change agent and community leader of high integrity, having been one of the few women Chairman and CEOs of a U.S. public company. She has an excellent reputation as a strategic planning, business development, operational processes and creative marketing expert, and educator – in the corporate and philanthropic worlds. She is a charismatic and inspirational leader who understands how to quickly propel businesses to success.
- As President, led the strategic and restructuring turnaround of Bitcentral, Inc, a software technology company in the digital video arena. In three years, increased revenue by 100% and EBITDA by 1200%, achieving 50% marketplace share (#1) serving the broadcast TV news industry in the U.S. and LATAM.
- As the president and CEO, led and mentored the team in a turnaround of The Community House, a 92 year old nonprofit that had previously accumulated $2M in negative operating loss, and led the team to a +$682K positive cash flow growth in 36 months; while increasing topline revenue 34%.
- As Chairman & CEO of public consumer electronics company Universal Electronics, Inc., led their turnaround, resulting in a tenfold market cap and profitability growth, tripling revenues, and becoming the global market leader in three years.
- As Acting CEO, strategically restructured two companies to double digit growth, each in 24 months.
- As President of NAWBO-OC, increased the chapter from 175 members to 405 members in 12 months, making it the largest chapter in the U.S. of women business owners.
- Developer of market leading products in consumer goods, digital TV, consumer electronics, financial services and community education.
- Director on multiple public, private and non-profit boards.
- SVP Digital TV at Telecommunications, Inc.
- Head of the $7 Billion Liabilities Division and Corporate Advertising at Comerica Bank.
- Trained at The Pillsbury Company (food products), Procter & Gamble (haircare products).
- University of Michigan – MBA in Marketing/Product Development
- Stanford University – MFA (Master of Fine Arts) in Graphic/Product Design
- Stanford University – BA in Design & Pre Med, with Distinction
- Congressional Tribute by Rep. David Trott on Floor of House of Representatives
- Community Service Award, American Youth Foundation, MI.
- United States SBA Women In Business of the Year Champion
- Women In Business of the Year Award – Orange County Business Journal
- “10 Most Powerful People/Busiest CO in Orange County” OC Metro Business